From a short-term assessment to ongoing financial advice and investment management, Oasis Wealth Planning (formerly Winkler Financial Planning) offers various options to meet your needs. Our services are designed to provide significantly more value than your investment.
A detailed short-term financial planning engagement that determines when retirement is an option, what savings are required and what other related strategies need to be considered (e.g., tax, asset allocation).
- Fundamentals review (debt, emergency fund, recordkeeping)
- Net worth statement and annualized cash flow projection
- Long term retirement projection and financial modeling
- Retirement projections that consider alternate scenarios
- Income tax projections and tax strategy overview
- Investment portfolio review and recommendations on asset allocation
- Social Security and pension optimization analysis
- Education planning
- Employer Benefits review
Who is this service for?
You may choose this option if you want an initial snapshot of your situation without the long-term relationship. You may be many years from retirement and want to make sure you are heading in the right direction. Or, you may be nearing retirement and you want to start out with this short-term consulting relationship to better understand the value an advisor can provide before you move to an ongoing relationship.
Fees typically range from $2,500 to $5,000 depending on the complexity of the situation and scope of the engagement.
An ongoing relationship that includes everything in the Assessment plus the following:
- Tax planning and advice, including year-end planning
- Professional portfolio management
- Account consolidation and account administration
- Design structure of distributions from your investment accounts in a tax efficient manner
- Overview of estate planning and long term care needs
- Life planning and retirement coaching
- Risk management issues
- Implementation assistance and coordination of other advisors, where applicable
- Open access: advice concerning other financial issues as they arise
Who is this service for?
You would choose this option if you do not consider yourself an expert in portfolio management and tax implementation or or you would rather spend your limited time with your family, hobbies or your community.
Fees consist of a flat fee and a tiered fee, typically ranging from $3,000 to $6,000 in year one with the tiered fee starting at .75% on the first tier and decreasing from there.
Oasis Wealth Planning Advisors, LLC
Scott Winkler: 770-447-0059
Mailing address and by appointment
4555 Mansell Rd Suite 300
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Additional Meeting Locations - by appointment
Sandy Springs/The Perimeter
The Queen Building
5 Concourse Pkwy Suite 3000
Atlanta, GA 30328
Northwest Atlanta/Cobb County
400 Galleria Parkway Suite 1500
Atlanta, GA 30339
1230 Peachtree St NE Suite 1900
Atlanta, GA 30309